Monday, February 29, 2016

The Rental Market in Peverell

Peverell has always been seen as one of Plymouth's top residential areas and it has proved popular in both the sales and rental markets. Over the last 12 months I have been talking a lot about the sales market within Peverell and I now wanted to start sharing more information about rentals and in this post I wanted to talk about how Peverell has been performing and growing over the last 12 months. 

Our lettings department has reported a rise in rental figures being achieved over the last 12 months and they have informed me  that properties in Peverell are often let agreed within the first 14 days of coming to the market. 

We have seen a tremendous demand for rental properties in Peverell from 1 bedroom flats to 4 bedroom houses. Sue Osborne commented to me that "Peverell has always been seen as a popular area and this has certainly been the case with us here, we have so far let agreed numerous properties in January and February, more in Peverell than any other residential area of Plymouth. It just proves how popular the Peverell postcode is." 

I have provided some information below on rental properties and what they have been achieving to give you an idea on whats happening at present in the rental market within Peverell. 



Edgcumbe Park Road, Peverell

Let Agreed for £850 pcm 

3 Bedroom House









Trelawney Road, Peverell

Let Agreed for £850 pcm

3 Bedroom House









Burleigh Park Road, Peverell

Let Agreed for £925 pcm

3 Bedroom House






Old Park Road, Peverell

Let Agreed for £500 pcm

2 Bedroom Flat







If you have any queries regarding any property or would like some rental advice please feel free to contact me by email on mb@falconproperty.com or our lettings manager sue@falconproperty.com

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome weblog!
    ____________________
    Builders in Pune

    ReplyDelete