Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Stunning Views from this house in Churchill Way

Lang Town & Country have begun marketing this 2 bedroom detached property in the Churchill Way for a of £239,950. 

This property is extremely deceptive as from the front looks like a bungalow but as you can see from the rear photo this house is actually on two levels. 

There are very few comparable's for this property as no similar houses have sold in the area recently, however looking at the presentation and the size on offer I see no reason why this property will be on the market for long. A lovely home.

I have attached the link for you to see the full details and a couple of teaser photos. 
 http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68686022.html

If you have any questions about this property please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to answer them for you. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, building marina palms north For Sale

    ReplyDelete